What You’ll Get
The most important thing you’ll receive from Beyond the Numbers is accountability and community from both mentors and mentees. In addition, you’ll also receive:
- LIVE monthly workshops targeted at demystifying law school application components.
- Strategic advice to help create a plan for successful matriculation into law school.
- 24/7 mentorship and direct email access to me.
- Access to a private community of BIPOC legal queens.
- Access to the full library of live classes and member resources.
- Homework and next steps after every session.
What You Can Expect
Each month will be a different topic relative to each component of the law school application. Topics will include but are not limited to:
- How to select law schools
- Personal Statement
- Diversity Statement
- Optional Statements
- Navigating wait-lists
- How to negotiate scholarships
Additionally, I will show examples of properly and poorly written application components. You will leave each monthly workshop with homework. There will also be unofficial Zoom calls where mentors and mentees get together in a casual setting to get to know each other and answer any burning questions.
The first mentorship workshop will kick off in May 2022. If you join after our first meeting, you will have access to all the prior meetings via Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
Since this is a monthly membership, previous monthly fees will not be refunded. However, you can cancel your membership at any time if you feel fulfilled within the mentorship or like you no longer need it.
Will the price of my mentorship ever increase?
It will not. Your mentorship fee will remain at $25 for the life of the membership.